Twisted Skills - VCMP Clan
Welcome to Twisted Skills - VCMP Clan. Please register or login to view our forum.
Welcome to Twisted Skills - VCMP Clan. Please register or login to view our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC
The clan has been closed

[Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
As1an_k1LLER

[Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER Empty
PostSubject: [Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER   [Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

My Nick name in vcmp is Asian killer And my real Name Is Ismaeel Asim and my age is 15.My Birth Date is 10 November 1998 And i am playing vcmp since 1 year.And i am interested to join this clan because i am from Kohat and the owner of this clan is also from Kohat, so i think that we will have a good relation

i love to have death matches because i have good skills i mostly play in xe server because this server has maximum players so it is fun to play there.

I hope i can join this clan and be a part of this clan, because i think i will have a really good time here.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
@Doom
TS Leader
TS Leader
@Doom

[Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER   [Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Accepted as Member

Welcome to the Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://ts-clan.forumur.net

[Trial-Fail] Appeal As1an_K1LLER
Page 1 of 1